The Operating Water Tower is a faithful reproduction of the filling stations found on many water stops on Americas railroads.Water was an essential part of steam locomotive operation, so the Water Tower is a prototypically necessary addition to any steam route! Just attach the Water Tower to any standard 12V DC power supply (or stationary accessory DCC Decoder) and activate the motorized spout & sounds with the push of a button!
- Durable ABS Construction
- Hand Painted
- Available Weathered & Unweathered
- Available Decorated & Undecorated
- Sound-Synchronized Vertical Fill Spout Movement
- Spout movement squeak
- Water hatch squeal & clang
- Water filling
- Talking Engineer
- Push button activated (included). Powered by standard 12V DC power supply or appropriate stationary/accessory DCC decoder such as AUXBOX or Digitrax DS64.