Meet the winner of the horsepower race: the GE AC6000CW with 6000 hp under the hood - thats more than the Big Boys were able to do. They are about 76 ft. long from coupler face to coupler face and are often run in pairs. On todays railroads, they are the king of the hill! These AC6000s perform as well as previous releases, which have won praise for their performance. In all-new paint schemes, these AC6000s are handsomely finished and ready for service on your pike!
- New Paragon3 Sound & Operation System featuring Rolling Thunder with Authentic Sounds and Prototypical Operation in both DC and DCC environments
- Factory Installed Engineer / Fireman Figures
- Variable Load-Based Smoke Output
- Locomotive Composition: ABS body with Die Cast Chassis
- Couplers: (2) Operating Kadee or Compatible
- Compatible Tracks: Code 70, 83, 100 Rail
- Minimum Operating Radius: 18 in or greater