The Frisco's West Springfield freight car shops built this design of wood-div sided road cabooses in four lots between 1938 and 1946. A total of 110 cars were built and a few remained in service into the late 1970s.
- 100% laser-cut components with custom laser-scribed side and end walls
- Tab & slot and peel & stick construction
- Laser-cut underframe, End platforms, End railing and Brake wheels
Does not include Trucks or Couplers